SMIRK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Juno Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 pm

#1 Follow the Forum Rules.

#2 Please make sure your entries are no bigger than 350x350 pixels. If your entry is for a pagent contest then there is no size limitation as long as the entry doesn't stretch the page.

#3 You may use props as long as you made them yourself. I only allow props that are made by you. If you want to use a base that comes with a prop please ask me before using it and I will consider it.

#4 If you are positive you are going to enter you may post a reservation and edit your post later with your doll. If you aren't sure you can make the deadline then pm me and I will extend the deadline for you.

#5 I hold contests to inspire people not to hand out free awards. Basically I don't want to see the doll you entered in my contest in five other contests as well. One other contest is fine but if I see it in any more I will be offended.

#6 I have the right to refuse any entry that does not follow the rules. If you are unsure about anything feel free to pm me or email me at smirkjuno(at)gmail(dot)com.
Juno
Juno
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://disorder-chaos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down