SMIRK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Aurora Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Rules make it easier on us all so let's follow them shall we? Don't worry, it won't hurt for long Razz Now obey! king

01. If you haven't yet, please read the forum rules.

02. The infamous NO FRANKENDOLLING rule! I WILL catch on to you if you break this rule and you WILL be brutally punished. Don't test me! (this includes doll makers and the like as well)

03. Always ALWAYS credit bases with a clickable link (if site is gone, plain text is fine), even if it is your own or baseless. This includes props, wings, etc. Anything you use in your entry that you did not make yourself, needs to be credited. This does not include palettes, unless the website that you got the palettes from requires credit (OTN: please make sure you read over each site's individual rules before using anything from them, just to be sure Rules 235145)

04. Size limit is 500 x 500, unless otherwise stated. Rules 235145

05. I request transparent backgrounds, .gif or .png please! If you, for some reason, cannot accomplish this on your own, please see #10 on our FAQ page. Now if your image needs a non-transparent background (for w/e reason) it will be accepted (I understand that there are exceptions sometimes) but please make it the same color as the board. Rules 542709

06. I allow small animations (like blinking or rain, etc) but please don't go overboard with it. The same for backgrounds and props, they're allowed but your doll(s) should stand out as the main focus.

07. I retain the right to refuse any entry for anything I deem inappropriate (ie- don't doll Ariel in a bloody heep if it's a cheery Disney contest, etc). But for now I am allowing nudity and gore as long as you keep it artistic.

08. One entry per person please (unless otherwise stated). I do allow couples or two dolls in one, however that does not mean that you can make two entries and put them both in the same image.

09. Remember to use the form I provide when posting your entries and fill it out completely. Refusal to do so will result in me deleting your post. You've been warned. If your entry is deleted, I will notify you and you may resubmit your entry with the completed form.

10. Any questions, comments, or concerns should be submitted in my questions thread. I will respond to your post within 24 hours. Rules 592780

11. Some of these rules do not apply to all of my contests. Obviously, for pageants, you can have more than two dolls in your image, and for base edits you do not need to credit the basemaker; if the contest specifically asks for something that is "against the rules", me asking for it is officially me saying it is allowed Razz

Any entries that fail to follow my rules WILL be rejected. If you want to go and fix whatever you did wrong, I am willing to accept your rectified entry (unless it's something abominable like frankendolling Rules 949875 ) but let's not get out of hand, the rules are not rocket science. If you are unsure about anything, contact me and I'll try and clarify the situation for you. Rules 865830

Thanks for taking an interest in my contest(s) and taking the time to read my rules in advance Rules 956447
Aurora
Aurora
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://jinxcoke.webs.com

Back to top Go down